Dean Cashman is the Team Leader of our Japan Equity focus team, and the Lead ...
Dean Cashman is the Team Leader of our Japan Equity focus team, and the Lead Portfolio Manager for the team’s Japan Focused Value strategies. Dean joined Eastspring Investments in November 2004 and has over 32 years of investment experience.
Prior to joining Eastspring, Dean worked for BT Fund Managers (Sydney) as the Head of Japanese equities.
Dean holds a Bachelor of Economics from University of Queensland in Australia.
Past performance data
- Asset classEquity
- Subscription methodCash
- ISIN codeLU0560541111
- Bloomberg tickerIOFJDYA LX
- Minimum initial investmentUSD 500.00
- Minimum subsequent investmentUSD 50.00
- Inception date 07 Feb 2011
- Base currencyUSD
- Initial sales chargeMax 5.0%
- Annual management fees1.5%
- Ongoing charges ^1.60%
- Benchmark indexMSCI Japan Index
Morningstar rating *
31 Aug 2023
* Rating should not be taken as a recommendation. © 2016 Morningstar. All rights reserved.
^ Ongoing charges vary from year to year and do not include portfolio transaction cost. Ongoing charges are based on annualized expenses for the year ending December 2020.
# A (Accumulating retail share class)