Wai Mei Leong, CPA
Wai Mei Leong is a Portfolio Manager in the Fixed Income team and is the Lead ...
Wai Mei Leong is a Portfolio Manager in the Fixed Income team and is the Lead Portfolio Manager for Asian hard currency fixed income portfolios, including the Asian Bond and High Yield Bond strategies. Wai Mei joined Eastspring Investments in September 2007 and has over 20 years of investment experience.
Prior to joining Eastspring, Wai Mei held credit related positions as Senior Analyst at the Bank of Nova Scotia Asia Ltd, Commerce International Merchant Bankers (CIMB), Malaysia and ABN AMRO Bank, Singapore.
Wai Mei holds a Postgraduate Diploma (Finance) from Melbourne University and Bachelor of Business (Accounting) from RMIT, Australia. She is a Certified Public Accountant.
Past performance data
- Asset classBond
- Subscription methodCash
- ISIN codeLU0428352776
- Bloomberg tickerIOFASBA LX
- Minimum initial investmentUSD 500.00
- Minimum subsequent investmentUSD 50.00
- Inception date 02 Jun 2009
- Base currencyUSD
- Initial sales chargeMax 3%
- Annual management fees1.00%
- Ongoing charges ^1.34%
- Benchmark indexJP Morgan Asia Credit Index
Morningstar rating *
31 Aug 2023
* Rating should not be taken as a recommendation. © 2016 Morningstar. All rights reserved.
^ Ongoing charges vary from year to year and do not include portfolio transaction cost. Ongoing charges are based on annualized expenses for the year ending December 2020.
# Adm (Distributing retail share class)