Asian Local Currency Bond Fund: Top 5 Investment Houses in Asia – Asian Local Bond Currency Category Rank 1st 2018 and 2017 by The Asset Benchmark Research
- Methodology: The ranking for the top five investment houses in Asian local currency bonds is based on the number of votes, received from the top-rated analysts, economist and strategists, salespeople and traders, for investors in these institutions. The score is also subject to a weighting methodology which is determined by the rating of the individual casting the vote for the investors. More than 300 different institutions across the region including asset managers, insurance companies, banks and securities firms were evaluated.
Asian Local Currency Bond Fund: Best Fund Manager Bond Asia Pacific Local Currency Category Low Guan Yi 2017 by Citywire Asia
- Methodology: Best Fund Manager Awards are derived by isolating the individuals with the highest risk-adjusted returns at a sector level over three years to 31 December 2016. These are based on the individual track records for all funds they have run in the sector over this period. In order to qualify, fund managers must run a fund registered for sale in Singapore or Hong Kong. Ratings methodologies approved by AKG Actuaries & Consultants.
Asian Local Currency Bond Fund: Most Astute Investors Asian Local Bond Currency Portfolio managers, Cheong Wei Ming (No. 3), Danny Tan (No. 6) and Guan Yi Low (Highly commended) 2017 by The Asset Benchmark Research
- Methodology: Over 500 top-rated individuals including analysts, economists and strategists, salespeople and traders in Asian local currency bonds were invited by the Asset Benchmark Research to nominate the ten most Astute investors, based on their knowledge of the credits and markets, trading skill and acumen in making investment decisions. As such the ranking also includes investors who are not included in absolute return or performance assessments. The nominations collected are subject to two weightings: the first according to the rank in the nomination form and the second determined by the rating of the individual casting the vote. The latter is determined according to the annual survey of investors. Based on the nominations received, the top ten Astute Investors with the highest weighted score are ranked by geographic location.
Asian Bond House: “Best of the Best” Regional Awards 2020 and 2019; CIO Award: “Best of the Best” CIO of the Year (Asia) Fixed Income Ngo The Trieu 2020 by Asia Asset Management
- Methodology: The REGIONAL awards are designed to identify Asia’s finest performers from financial services companies and institutional investors to service providers, whose influence and excellence expands beyond borders. These are firms that have boldly led the way in terms of innovation, service to clients, best practices and overall expertise in their field.
Singapore Select Bond Fund: Best Fund over 3 & 5 years Bond SGD 2019 by Refinitiv Lipper Fund Award
Asian High Yield Bond Fund: Best Fund over five years Bond USD – High Yield Category 2018 by Refinitiv Lipper Fund Award
- Methodology: The currency for the calculation corresponds to the currency of the country for which the awards are calculated and relies on monthly data. Classification averages are calculated with all eligible share classes for each eligible classification. The calculation periods extend over 36, 60 and 120 months. The highest Lipper Leader® for Consistent Return (Effective Return) value within each eligible classification determines the fund classification winner over three, five or 10 years.